French A2 level
Online French A2 Level is an Elementary French course for students who have already studied the beginners A1 level. By the end of this course, the students can Interact simply as long as the other person speaks slowly and clearly. Here, the students learn to communicate about simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. All the classes at Language Circle take place via Google Meet/ Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Online sessions at Language Circle are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout to refine your comprehension and listening skills.
- Modal verbs vouloir/pouvoir/devoir (want/can/have to)
- Consolidating present tense of regular and irregular verbs
- Reflexive verbs
- Present tense of regular and some irregular verbs
- Use of adjectives (masculine/feminine)
- Possessive pronouns, and prepositions of place
- Direct pronouns
- The Duration of the class is for 60 hours.
- The classes are thrice per week for the weekday batch.
- The course runs for 10 weeks for weekday batch
- The classes are twice a week for weekend batch
- The course runs for 15 weeks for the weekend batch.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Drive to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from French language teachers
- French language study tips
- Speaking, reading, writing, and listening exam at the end of the course.