Online Spanish B1 Level is an Intermediate Spanish course for students who have been studying Spanish for a while. By the end of this course, the students can understand points regarding family, work, school or leisure-related topics. Deal with most travel situations in Spanish-speaking countries. The students can create simple texts on topics of personal interest and describe experiences, events, dreams, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Drive to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Spanish language teachers
- Spanish language study tips
- Speaking, reading, writing, and listening exam at the end of the course.
- Average class size: 4 (maximum 8)
- Students must be 16+ years old
- Existing language ability: Student must complete beginners A1 level before enrolling for this course
- Mode: Online
- Giving advice
- State your opinions and give reasons for them
- Describing pains and symptoms
- Talking about habits, customs and circumstances of the past
- Situate actions in the past and present
- Expressing emotions
- Understand and write descriptions of events, feelings and wishes in emails, notes and messages
- Lo normal/lo habitual/lo raro es + infinitivo
- Es obligatorio/está prohibido/está permitido + infinitivo
- Cuantificadores: todo el mundo/la mayoría (de…)/muchos…
- Algunos conectores para relatar
- La forma y usos de los pronombres de objeto directo e indirecto
- Ser vs Estar
- Verb doler
- Positive imperative
- Pretérito imperfecto
- Pretérito indefinido vs pretérito imperfecto
- Estar + gerundio in the past
- Periods of time for telling stories.
- The Duration of the class is for 60 hours.
- The classes are thrice per week for the weekday batch.
- The course runs for 10 weeks for weekday batch
- The classes are twice a week for weekend batch
- The course runs for 15 weeks for the weekend batch.
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- A pen and notepad to take notes during the class.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
All the classes at Language Circle take place via Google Meet/ Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Online sessions at Language Circle are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout to refine your comprehension and listening skills.
tempor incidi dunt ut dolore.