Online Spanish A2 Level is an Elementary Spanish course for students who have already studied the beginners A1 level. By the end of this course, the students can Interact simply as long as the other person speaks slowly and clearly. Here, the students learn to communicate about simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Drive to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Spanish language teachers
- Spanish language study tips
- Speaking, reading, writing, and listening exam at the end of the course.
- Average class size: 4 (maximum 8)
- Students must be 16+ years old
- Existing language ability: Student must complete beginners A1 level before enrolling for this course
- Mode: Online
- Speaking about daily routines and hobbies
- Ordering and giving information about food
- Talking about habits
- Comparing, locating and describing objects
- Talking about knowledge and skills
- Talking about experiences and giving an opinion about them
- Expressing the desire to do something
- Talking about plans and projects in the future
- Talking about progressive actions in the present
- Possessives adjectives (mi, tu, su…)
- Nouns, pronouns, adjective and verb agreement
- Expressing agreement and disagreement (a mí también/a mí tampoco…)
- The presente de indicativo and some irregular verbs and Reflexive verb
- Expressing agreement and disagreement (yo también/yo tampoco/yo sí/yo no)
- Primero, después, luego…
- Quantifiers (algún, ningún, muchos…)
- Prepositions: debajo de, encima de, detrás de, delante de etc.
- Direct object pronouns (lo, la, los, las)
- Prepositions and adverbs of places (a, en, al lado de, lejos, cerca…)
- The duration of the class is for 60 hours.
- The classes are thrice per week for the weekday batch.
- The course runs for 10 weeks for weekday batch
- The classes are twice a week for weekend batch
- The course runs for 15 weeks for the weekend batch.
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- A pen and notepad to take notes during the class.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
All the classes at Language Circle take place via Google Meet/ Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Online sessions at Language Circle are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout to refine your comprehension and listening skills.
tempor incidi dunt ut dolore.