Online Italian C2 Level is an Advanced course for students studying the Italian language for quite some time and who want to progress to a more advanced level.
In C2 Level students, can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
Can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
Please Note- C2 Level Course is taught by a native Italian teacher only. The batch start is subject to the availability of a Native speaker.
- Building on expressing preferences about food
- Talking about professions
- Introduction to talking about plans
- Building on talking about future plans
- Writing a cover letter
- Talking about media and news
- Talking about the weather
- Telling a story
- Talking about experiences abroad
- Talking about different lifestyles
- Introduction to condizionale presente
- Building on the uses of the passato prossimo and imperfetto
- Consolidation of and building on imperativo informale
- Building on condizionale presente
- Introduction to futuro semplice
- Building on and consolidation of futuro semplice
- Use of comparativi
- Building on the uses of the passato prossimo and imperfetto indicativo
- The Duration of the class is for 80 hours.
- The classes are thrice per week for the weekday batch.
- The course runs for 14 weeks for weekday batch
- The classes are twice a week for weekend batch
- The course runs for 20 weeks for the weekend batch.
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- A pen and notepad to take notes during the class.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
All the classes at Language Circle take place via Google Meet/ Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Online sessions at Language Circle are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout to refine your comprehension and listening skills.
tempor incidi dunt ut dolore.