Our Online Italian A1 Level is a Beginners Italian course for students who have never studied the Italian language before.
After completing this level students are able to form simple sentences and lead basic everyday conversations.
Students learn to read, write and speak Italian in the Present Indicative Tense and the Present Continous Tense.
Here, the student is able to communicate using the language fairly well in circumstances concerning their survival in a native country.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Drive to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Italian language teachers
- Italian language study tips
- Speaking, reading, writing, and listening exam at the end of the course.
- Average class size: 4 (maximum 8)
- Students must be 16+ years old
- Existing language ability: This is a course for complete beginners
- Mode: Online
- Greetings and introductions (informal register)
- The spelling of names and words
- Asking questions to clarify meaning and pronunciation
- Asking for and giving personal information (e.g. name, profession, nationality, reasons to study the language, city of residence, date of birth, languages spoken; exchanging emails, telephone numbers and social media)
- Introduction to ordering food and drinks in a café and restaurant
- Consolidation of and building on greetings (informal register) and asking for and giving personal information
- Booking a table
- Building on ordering food and drinks
- Writing an advert for language conversation exchange
- Introduction to talking about hobbies and free time.
- Numbers 0-100
- Introduction to first, second and third person of presente indicativo of some regular and irregular verbs
- Introduction to singular nouns
- Consolidation of numbers 0-100
- Consolidation of singular forms of presente indicativo of some regular and irregular verbs
- Consolidation of singular nouns and introduction to plural nouns
- Introduction to articoli determinativi singolari and articoli indeterminativi
- The Duration of the class is for 40 hours.
- The classes are thrice per week for the weekday batch.
- The course runs for 7 weeks for the weekday batch
- The classes are twice a week for the weekend batch
- The course runs for 10 weeks for the weekend batch.
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- A pen and notepad to take notes during the class.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
All the classes at Language Circle take place via Google Meet/ Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Online sessions at Language Circle are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout to refine your comprehension and listening skills.
tempor incidi dunt ut dolore.