Online German C2 Level is an Advanced course for students studying the German language for quite some time and who want to progress to a more advanced level.
In C2 Level students, can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
Can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
Please Note- C2 Level Course is taught by a Native German teacher only. The batch start is subject to the availability of a Native speaker.
- Polite questions
- Phone enquiries
- Stating opinions
- Agreeing and disagreeing
- Writing about the past
- Talking about hypothetical situations
- Polite advice (Man sollte gesünder leben)
- Talking about events at a specific time in the past and past habits
- Future intentions
- Obwohl und trotzdem
- The imperfect tense
- Prepositions with accusative
- Indirect questions
- Simple future (Futur I)
- Modal verbs in the subjunctive (Konjunktiv II)
- Subjunctive mood (Konjunktiv II)
- Subordinate clauses with als
- Past perfect (Plusquamperfekt)
- Seit and bis
- Correlative conjunctions (sowohl … als auch; je … desto …; entweder … oder etc)
- Relative pronouns and clauses
- The passive voice in the present and past tense
- The Duration of the class is for 80 hours.
- The classes are thrice per week for the weekday batch.
- The course runs for 14 weeks for weekday batch
- The classes are twice a week for weekend batch
- The course runs for 20 weeks for the weekend batch.
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- A pen and notepad to take notes during the class.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
All the classes at Language Circle take place via Google Meet/ Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Online sessions at Language Circle are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout to refine your comprehension and listening skills.
tempor incidi dunt ut dolore.