Online German B1 Level is an Intermediate German course for students who have been studying German for a while. By the end of this course, the students are able to understand points regarding family, work, school or leisure-related topics. Deal with most travel situations in German-speaking countries. The students are able to create simple texts on topics of personal interest and describe experiences, events, dreams, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Drive to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from German language teachers
- German language study tips
- Speaking, reading, writing, and listening exam at the end of the course.
- Average class size: 4 (maximum 8)
- Students must be 16+ years old
- Existing language ability: Student must complete beginners A1 level before enrolling for this course
- Mode: Online
- Polite questions
- Phone enquiries
- Stating opinions
- Agreeing and disagreeing
- Writing about the past
- Talking about hypothetical situations
- Polite advice (Man sollte gesünder leben)
- Talking about events at a specific time in the past and past habits
- Future intentions
- Past perfect (Plusquamperfekt)
- Seit and bis
- Correlative conjunctions (sowohl … als auch; je … desto …; entweder … oder etc)
- Relative pronouns and Relative clauses
- The passive voice in the present and past tense
- Obwohl und trotzdem
- The imperfect tense
- Prepositions with accusative
- Indirect questions
- Simple future (Futur I)
- Modal verbs in the subjunctive (Konjunktiv II)
- Subjunctive mood (Konjunktiv II)
- Subordinate clauses with als
- The Duration of the class is for 60 hours.
- The classes are thrice per week for the weekday batch.
- The course runs for 10 weeks for weekday batch
- The classes are twice a week for weekend batch
- The course runs for 15 weeks for the weekend batch.
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- A pen and notepad to take notes during the class.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
All the classes at Language Circle take place via Google Meet/ Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Online sessions at Language Circle are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout to refine your comprehension and listening skills.
tempor incidi dunt ut dolore.