Online German A2 Level is an Elementary German course for students who have already studied the beginners A1 level. By the end of this course, the students are able to Interact simply as long as the other person speaks slowly and clearly. Here, the students learn to communicate about simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Drive to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from German language teachers
- German language study tips
- Speaking, reading, writing, and listening exam at the end of the course.
- Average class size: 4 (maximum 8)
- Students must be 16+ years old
- Existing language ability: Student must complete beginners A1 level before enrolling for this course
- Mode: Online
- Daily routine
- Expressing opinions
- Stating opinions
- Giving and understanding directions
- Talking about future plans
- Talking about past events and activities
- Subordinate clauses with wenn, weil, dass
- Future with time markers (morgen, nächste Woche, etc)
- Modal verbs in the imperfect tense
- Verbs with direct and indirect objects
- Consolidation of prepositions of place with accusative and dative
- Adjectives with ‘to be’ (Die Wohnung ist schön.)
- Prepositions for geographical locations
- Adjectival endings (nominative, dative, accusative)
- Personal pronouns for the dative and accusative
- Definite article as demonstrative pronoun
- Telling the time and days of the week
- Modal verbs (müssen, möchten, können)
- Connectors for main clauses (und, denn, aber)
- Prepositions with accusative and dative
- The Duration of the class is for 60 hours.
- The classes are thrice per week for the weekday batch.
- The course runs for 10 weeks for weekday batch
- The classes are twice a week for weekend batch
- The course runs for 15 weeks for the weekend batch.
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- A pen and notepad to take notes during the class.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
All the classes at Language Circle take place via Google Meet/ Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Online sessions at Language Circle are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout to refine your comprehension and listening skills.
tempor incidi dunt ut dolore.