- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- A pen and notepad to take notes during the class.
- Greeting people
- Introducing yourself and someone else
French A1 Level-
Our Online French A1 Level is a Beginners French course for students who have never studied French before. After completing this level students can form simple sentences and lead basic everyday conversations. Students learn to interact in a simple way if the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help. Here, the student can communicate using the language fairly well in circumstances concerning their survival in a native country. All the classes at Language Circle take place via Google Meet/ Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Online sessions at Language Circle are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout to refine your comprehension and listening skills.
- Alphabet and spelling of a word
- Numbers from 0 to 100
- Verbs ‘être’ (to be) and ‘avoir’ (to have)
- Nouns (masculine and feminine)
- Country and prepositions
- Interrogative form
- Conjugating regular verbs in the present tense
- Articles (definite, indefinite, partitive)
- ‘Faire’ (to do) and ‘aller’ (to go) + prepositions
- Near future
- The Duration of the class is for 40 hours.
- The classes are thrice per week for the weekday batch.
- The course runs for 7 weeks for the weekday batch
- The classes are twice a week for the weekend batch
- The course runs for 10 weeks for the weekend batch.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Drive to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from French language teachers
- French language study tips
- Speaking, reading, writing, and listening exam at the end of the course.